Cornerstone Cougars wear uniforms, and we strive to keep our uniform requirements simple and affordable for our parents. Monday-Thursday, students wear gold, black or white logo polo shirts, a belt, and black or khaki uniform pants. We celebrate Fridays with school spirit t-shirts and jeans.
There are currently three locations where uniform orders can be made:
- M&M Apparel offers uniform polos.
Visit their offices at 1806 Welsh Ave., College Station TX, 77840
- Buy your logo polos, Friday Cougar t-shirts, and other uniform accessories are available at Lands’ End.
- Visit the CCA Uniform Store operated by Old Army Spirit Store.
Brief description of uniform policy:
- Polo shirts: white, black, or gold (with school logo)
- Black or khaki pants or shorts (short must be just above the knee)
- Black, khaki, or plaid jumpers or polo dresses with school logo (shorts or leggings worn underneath)
- Black, khaki, or plaid shorts or skirts (shorts or leggings worn underneath)
- Closed-toed shoes
- Tennis shoes for P.E.
- Belts (solid color) must be worn if clothing has belt loops
- Any outer garment worn all day must display the school logo and be in the approved colors of black, white, or gold.
- Friday Cougar T-shirts (or any other Cornerstone school T-shirt)
- Jean pants, shorts, capris, skorts, skirts
Field Trips (required):
- Yellow Cougar T-shirt
- Jean pants, shorts, capris, skirts, skirts