To view specifics, please click on the ‘+’ to the left of a fundraiser.
Kroger Rewards Program
Kroger is giving away $1M to local charities! Help us get a piece of the pie by linking your Plus card to our school today. TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- You must register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- You must have a registered Kroger Plus card account to link to our school.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- If you are a new online customers, they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- You can sign up for a Kroger Community Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- You will click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- You will click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- You will update or confirm your information.
- You will enter ‘90576’ or ‘BRAZOS VALLEY CORNERSTONE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY‘, or select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our school name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our school until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.
Restaurant Spirit Days
The school coordinates dates and times in which various local restaurants donate a portion of their proceeds to benefit our students. Families are encouraged to participate by dining at the designated place, date, and times. Notices are sent via email, Facebook, text reminders, and notes home.
Box Tops 4 Education
We all shop for groceries, sometimes two or three times a week –- or more. Now turn those shopping trips into easy cash for our school, and encourage friends to do the same! Just look for the Box Tops logo on hundreds of products like Cheerios®, Hamburger Helper® and Kleenex®, in almost every aisle of the store. All you need to do is clip and send them to the school office —- each one is worth 10¢ for our school.
Thanksgiving Feast & Auction
Our fall fundraiser is our Thanksgiving Feast and Auction. At this feast we offer a traditional Turkey Dinner and a short choral concert followed by an auction. Usually we feed 500-700 people and auction off 50-80 wonderful desserts. We also auction off other items including professional paintings and photography, hand-made quilts, jewelry, trips, and much more. The monies raised are either used to improve the quality of the school (computers, curriculum, etc) or provide scholarships. The Thanksgiving Dinner is held at noon on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. There will be tickets available at the door but some years we sell out. If you would like to buy tickets prior to the event, please call the school office. FAQs
Athletics, Drama, & Robotics
Our school organizations raise funds throughout the school year to cover their expenses. Some past events include: snack/bake sales during lunch, raffles, t-shirt sales, talent show, spaghetti dinner, and others.
donates to our school with each purchase made through their web site. This site has over 30 million products, featuring multiple brands and categories of items (including Lands’ End), so check before your next on-line purchase. View this video
to learn more.
provides a portion of your purchase to CCA to support our school.